Haere mai ki te kura o Kuratau
Welcome to Kuratau School
Kimihia Te Matauranga Kia U Ki Te Pono
To seek knowledge and hold fast to the truth.
Our Mission Statement is:
Together we will provide quality education to create confident, life long learners.
To contact the school please click on the below link:
UPCOMING SCHOOL EVENTS
End of Term 3 - Friday 1st October 2021
Start of Term 4 - Monday 18th October 2021
Kuratau School aims to:
- Foster a climate where creativity is nurtured.
- Provide the best possible learning opportunities for all students.
- Provide an environment that will enhance effective learning.
- Present quality programmes which enhance children’s ability to communicate effectively.
- Sustain the uniqueness and whanaungatanga of Kuratau School.
- Be part of a learning culture of reflective teaching professionals.
- All tamariki model our KURA Values daily
In Kuratau Schools whanau
environment children are encouraged to:
Be Creative and seek knowledge
RELATE TO OTHERS
Feel happy, safe and show respect. Work independently
Work independently and persevere
PARTICIPATE & CONTRIBUTE
Be effective communicators
USE LANGUAGES AND SYMBOLS
Continually improve their academic progress
As outlined in our school charter
Kuratau School's Values are:
K - KINDNESS
U - UNDERSTANDING OTHERS
R - RESPECT
A - ACTIVITY IN OUR COMMUNITY
T - TREASURING OUR TIKANGA
A - ALWAYS PERSEVERING
U - UNIQUE CREATIVITY
Download the SKOOL LOOP from The Play Store or
App Store, Find Kuratau School under the Waikato Region
messages only - refer to our main source of communication the Skool Loop App